This website and all of its original content are sole property of CARD MBA, Inc., a member of CARD MRI, and are fully protected by appropriate copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Operator of Website
This website is operated by CARD MRI Information Technology Inc. for CARD MBA, Inc. with its registered office at 20 ML Quezon St., San Pablo City, Laguna, Philippines.
If you have any concern on the content which appears on this site or wish to correspond with us in relation to this website, please contact us using the following contact information:
Permitted and Prohibited Use of Website
Access to, and use of this site, including viewing, downloading, printing and reproducing of pages, images and other content on this site which has been originated and provided directly by CARD MBA, Inc. is prohibited unless specifically permitted in these Terms.
CARD MBA, Inc. gives limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable permission for users to access and make personal, non-commercial use of this site and site content as a support and communication resource, subject to restrictions below:
- copy, reproduce, duplicate or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial use;
- user may electronically copy and print in hard copy provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are retained on the site content
- edit or modify any of the site content;
- republish materials from this website without prior consent of CARD MBA, Inc.;
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- any systematic or automated data collection activities such as use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools without our written consent.
User shall not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is or in connection to unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful and malicious computer software activities.